US Tax Accountant Application Form
About TOA Global
TOA Global is a market leader in providing outsourcing solutions for firms in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and across the globe. Our mission is to revolutionize global accounting teams and we believe in improving lives by developing people through knowledge and experiences so that they can pay it forward. In 2014, we began as a positive disruptor in the Accounting and Finance Industry. Growing to over 1,500 employees and 500+ accounting clients globally, we have become the Global leader providing dedicated offshore accounting teams in the Philippines.
We provide work/life balance, rewards and recognition programs, internationally-recognized courses and values-centric environment for each of us to succeed. You will enjoy monthly values awards, annual team building, sportsfest, quarterly townhalls, client week, year-end party and many more.
Our values are: Dream Big, keep it Real, Be Awesome, and Bring the WOW!
Why Join TOA Global?
- Competitive Salary Package
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Work with an International Team
- Work-life Balance
- Better work environment
- A Winning Culture
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent business experience (Advantage if CPA licensed).
- 2 years or more of experience in US Tax accounting.
- Prepare federal, state and multi-state income tax returns.
- Prepare corporate returns, individual returns, partnership returns.
- Excellent math and data entry skills with a knack for numbers.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Customer service orientation. Must have the experience or ability to interface with clients.
- Strong computer skills in accounting software particularly Quickbooks Online.
- Proficiency in English communications skills.
- Amenable to work in night shift schedule (9pm-6am).
About the role
- Prepare Income Tax Returns.
- Verifies that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Conducts periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Issues financial statements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Direct client contact for accounting and tax issues; collect pertinent information directly from clients.
- Files federal, state, and local tax documents by preparing property tax returns, and federal, state, and municipal returns, extensions, and quarterly payments.
- Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Identifies profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analyzing tax information; calculating key ratios; identifying areas of tax savings.
- Advise management on tax ramifications of business decisions.
- Calculates and issues financial analysis of the financial statements.
- Maintains an orderly accounting filing system.
- Completes tax forms.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues and interpreting, and implementing tax laws.
- Ensures compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and regulatory requirements.
- Follows proper accounting policies and procedures.
- Complies with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
- Work with tax returns and analyze financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time.
- Participate fully in meetings, trainings and team building events.
- Additional responsibilities, as directed by leadership.
At TOA Global, we are dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and promoting work life balance.