North America Accountants and Bookkeepers Application Form
About the Company
TOA Global lives to revolutionize global accounting teams and over the past five years we have expanded and now have more than 1,600 accountants working for international firms across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the U.S.
With offices in Clark, Manila and Cebu in the Philippines, Toronto in Canada, San Diego in California, and Surfers Paradise in Australia, we provide 21 days SIL, work/life balance, rewards and recognition programs, professional development and a values-centric environment in which to succeed.
We develop people through knowledge and experiences, have a range of activities and 360-degree feedback channels to help guide us. As an employee, you will enjoy annual team building, sports fest, quarterly town halls, client week, a year-end party and much more.
You’ll also get to collaborate with a great international team that welcomes ideas and innovation!
Our values are: Dream Big, Keep it Real, Be Awesome, and Bring the WOW!
Why Join TOA Global?
- Competitive Salary Package
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Work with an International Team
- Work-life Balance
- Better work environment
- A Winning Culture
- About the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA preferred combined with three to five years industry and/or public accounting experience.
- At least 2 years financial statement reporting and corporate tax preparation experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with clients, management and peers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive information.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience with QuickBooks Desktop and Online.
- Experience with Thomson Reuters Accounting CS, Fixed Assets CS and UltraTax CS software highly preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite required.
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare and/or review monthly financial reporting packages for clients.
- Prepare and post adjusting journal entries in Accounting CS and/or QuickBooks as needed to organize the tax file for preparation.
- Identify and organize client’s documentation. Coordinate with clients or internal staff to obtain missing information.
- Prepare workpaper detail to summarize data and prepare for tax preparation.
- Calculate and document book vs. tax differences for tax compliance process, calculate estimated quarterly taxes and prepare tax projections for planning purposes.
- Maintain client fixed asset listing in Fixed Assets CS.
- Prepare Federal and State Corporate, Partnership, Trust and Individual income tax returns in UltraTax CS.
- Review accuracy of tax returns and identify and communicate potential tax savings strategies to management.
- Respond to client inquiries, Internal Revenue Service and state and local tax notices.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly payroll and sales and use tax returns.
- Provide support on ad-hoc requests and related special projects, as required.
- Maintain and comply with all work standards reducing risk exposure for the firm.
Office Address: 2nd Floor, Business Center 14, Philexcel Business Park Manuel A. Roxas Highway Clark Freeport Zone 2009, Philippines
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday | 9PM-6AM
Complete the form below and attached your resume for your application to be processed.