Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Media) Application Form
About the Company
TOA Global lives to revolutionize global accounting teams and over the past five years we have expanded and now have more than 1,600 accountants working for international firms across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the U.S.
With offices in Clark, Manila and Cebu in the Philippines, Toronto in Canada, San Diego in California, and Surfers Paradise in Australia, we provide 21 days SIL, work/life balance, rewards and recognition programs, professional development and a values-centric environment in which to succeed.
We develop people through knowledge and experiences, have a range of activities and 360-degree feedback channels to help guide us. As an employee, you will enjoy annual team building, sports fest, quarterly town halls, client week, a year-end party and much more.
You’ll also get to collaborate with a great international team that welcomes ideas and innovation!
Our values are: Dream Big, Keep it Real, Be Awesome, and Bring the WOW!
Why Join TOA Global?
- Competitive Salary Package
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Work with an International Team
- Work-life Balance
- Better work environment
- A Winning Culture
- About the Role
We are looking for a skilled paid media professional who is highly analytical, data-driven and is motivated by crushing KPIs and exceeding campaign goals.
Media agency and B2B experience will be considered a significant plus!
- Set up, manage, and optimize campaigns across Facebook, Google Search/Display/Video, LinkedIn and more
- Strategically and proactively manage ad bids and placements to drive budget efficiency and optimal results
- Conduct keyword research for paid search campaigns and identify/execute on priority terms
- Develop A/B tests for campaign creative and audience targets
- Conduct audience research and manage all audience segmentation on a platform level
- Interfacing with Marketing operations, analyze and deliver performance marketing data and insights
- Work within the digital team to continually improve the demand generation funnel to grow sales pipelines
- Develop monthly media plans and assist in developing quarterly digital strategy
- Keep up with digital media trends and recommend innovative new channels and strategies
- Manage tagging, pixels and conversion tracking
For you to be considered for this role, you will need to be/have:
- 3 years of hands-on paid marketing experience in Social and SEM/Display/Vidoe, and a track record of driving bottom funnel growth through paid media strategies (media agency/B2B experience a plus!)
- College diploma in Digital Marketing or University degree in Marketing or adjacent industries or equivalent additional experience
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads platform, and Facebook Business manager, familiarity with LinkedIn Ads manager and Google Analytics
- Google Ads Search & Analytics certification and Facebook blueprint certification a plus
- Demonstrates initiative, a positive attitude and excellent written and verbal skills