AU Accountant Application Form
About TOA Global
TOA Global is a market leader in providing outsourcing solutions for firms in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and across the globe. Our mission is to revolutionize global accounting teams and we believe in improving lives by developing people through knowledge and experiences so that they can pay it forward. In 2014, we began as a positive disruptor in the Accounting and Finance Industry. Growing to over 1,500 employees and 500+ accounting clients globally, we have become the Global leader providing dedicated offshore accounting teams in the Philippines.
We provide work/life balance, rewards and recognition programs, internationally-recognized courses and values-centric environment for each of us to succeed. You will enjoy monthly values awards, annual team building, sportsfest, quarterly townhalls, client week, year-end party and many more.
Our values are: Dream Big, keep it Real, Be Awesome, and Bring the WOW!
Why Join TOA Global?
- Competitive Salary Package
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Work with an International Team
- Work-life Balance
- Better work environment
- A Winning Culture
- Bank Reconciliations, General Ledger Maintenance and Bookkeeping.
- Balance sheet reconciliations. Accounts Payable/Receivable management.
- Monthly reconciliations for debtor/creditor accounts.
- Processing up to Trial Balance stage and preparing financial statements for lodgement with the Australian Taxation Office.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and reports Preparation of superannuation and income projections
- Completion and posting of daily timesheets
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Conduct research, analysis, development, and summarization of financial information for audit purposes and financial reporting and to perform the financial administration and reporting of federal and state grants.
- Preparation of the statutory financial accounts and regulatory returns for self-managed superannuation funds
- Reconciliation of asset holdings and processing of corporate actions.
- Preparation of minimum and maximum pension calculations (not essential)
- Offer open lines of communication between junior staff & management to ensure targets are met
- Generate income for all investments income and auto match
- Manually match any remaining transactions ensuring to create rules for all recurring transactions
- Reconcile GST that has gone through the fund with what’s been paid to the ATO
- Prepare private tax returns, trust, partnership tax returns and End of year compliance jobs
- Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments i.e.
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner
- Prepare and update tax provision schedules
- Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings and negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- An understanding of Division 7A with Companies
- An understanding of Unpaid Present Entitlements with Trusts
- An understanding of Family Trust Elections and Interposed Entity Elections with Trusts
- An understanding of Taxable Payment Annual Reports for payments made to Sub-contractors in affected industries
- Preparation of Annual Workcover Remuneration Declarations
- An understanding of Payroll Tax and Land Tax
- Prepare Activity Statements (i.e. BAS/IAS/Annual GST Return)
- MS Office
- Must be a graduate of Accountancy or any related course
- 2 plus years of accounting experience
- AU experience is a must