ANZ Accountants and Bookkeepers Application Form
About the Company
TOA Global lives to revolutionize global accounting teams and over the past five years we have expanded and now have more than 1,600 accountants working for international firms across Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the U.S.
With offices in Clark, Manila and Cebu in the Philippines, Toronto in Canada, San Diego in California, and Surfers Paradise in Australia, we provide 21 days SIL, work/life balance, rewards and recognition programs, professional development and a values-centric environment in which to succeed.
We develop people through knowledge and experiences, have a range of activities and 360-degree feedback channels to help guide us. As an employee, you will enjoy annual team building, sports fest, quarterly town halls, client week, a year-end party and much more.
You’ll also get to collaborate with a great international team that welcomes ideas and innovation!
Our values are: Dream Big, Keep it Real, Be Awesome, and Bring the WOW!
Why Join TOA Global?
- Competitive Salary Package
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Work with an International Team
- Work-life Balance
- Better work environment
- A Winning Culture
- About the Role
- Bank Reconciliations, General Ledger Maintenance and Bookkeeping.
- Balance sheet reconciliations. Accounts Payable/Receivable management.
- Monthly reconciliations for debtor/creditor accounts.
- Processing up to Trial Balance stage and preparing financial statements for lodgement with the Australian Taxation Office.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and reports Preparation of superannuation and income projections
- Completion and posting of daily timesheets
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Conduct research, analysis, development, and summarization of financial information for audit purposes and financial reporting and to perform the financial administration and reporting of federal and state grants.
- Preparation of the statutory financial accounts and regulatory returns for self-managed superannuation funds
- Reconciliation of asset holdings and processing of corporate actions.
- Preparation of minimum and maximum pension calculations
- Offer open lines of communication between junior staff & management to ensure targets are met
- Generate income for all investments income and auto match
- Manually match any remaining transactions ensuring to create rules for all recurring transactions
- Reconcile GST that has gone through the fund with what’s been paid to the ATO
- Prepare private tax returns, trust, partnership tax returns and End of year compliance jobs
- Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner
- Prepare and update tax provision schedules
- Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings and negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- 3-5 yrs experience in an accountant position
- CPA qualified
- MS Office Excel
- Xero and MYOB
- High level of communication written and verbal
- Preferably worked in AU Accounting Practice
Location and Schedule:
2nd Flr. BC12, PhilExcel Business Park, Clark, Pampanga
Complete the form below and attached your resume for your application to be processed.