WE ARE LOOKING
FOR ACCOUNTANTS FOR
US NIGHT SHIFT
About TOA Global:
We are the most professional accounting outsourcing partner to help firms across Australia and the USA, build and grow an offshore eam. We are the experts to select and develop the best people. Easily. Our eco-system provides people experience, professional development, technology, security, peer-to-peer community, social impact and leading-edge facilities.
With offices in Clark, Manila and Cebu, we provide 21 days SIL, work/life balance, rewards and recognition programs, internationally recognized Accounting and Bookkeeping courses and a values centric environment to succeed. With a world-class Learning Management Platform, your continued learning and development is in good hands.
We develop people through knowledge and experiences and have a range of activities and 360’ feedback channels to help guide us. You will enjoy quarterly rewards, annual team building, sports activities, quarterly town halls, Client Week, year-end parties and much more.
Our values are: Dream Big, Keep it Real, Be Awesome, and Bring the WOW!
2. Excellent English Proficiency
3. Willing to work the night shift
ROLE PURPOSE/ JOB SUMMARY
The Accountant should have an intermediate understanding of accounting, finance, audit and tax procedures.
• General ledger maintenance/ Bookkeeping
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Accounts Payable/ Receivable management
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product, Completes external audit, by analyzing and scheduling General Ledger accounts, providing information to auditors.
• Preparing Income Tax returns
• Preparing Financial Statements
• Preparing BAS, IAS and FBT returns
• Tax planning & calculating tax payment schedules
• Assisting with setting up various business structures
What does it take to be a TOA Accountant?
experience with excellent proven track record
• You are an expert in using any accounting software;
advantage if MYOB, Quickbooks, Xero, or SAP
• You are highly analytical, organized, and detail-oriented
• You have outstanding written and verbal English communication skills
• You want to provide and maintain a world-class customer experience
• You are a college graduate; CPA is an advantage
• You are open to work in Clark, Pampanga
What’s in it for you?
• HMO coverage as early as your 1st month
• 20 leave credits for the year; 5 unused leave credits can be carried over to the next year; +1 birthday leave that can be availed on your birth month
• Competitive compensation package
• Annual team building
• Sportsfest – to hone and showcase the athlete in you
• Free coffee
We built a culture that’s fond of learning! We provide company-initiated trainings and seminars to equip our people for what’s ahead, and best of all, since we value “work-life balance”, we can guarantee that you’ll have weekends off!
Applicants must be willing to work in Clark, Pampanga (9pm-6am)
2nd Flr. Business Center 11 Philexcel Business Park M.A. Roxas Highway, Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City